Giving yourself an op in Minecraft is an effortless task.
OP (operator) status gives you full access to all commands and permissions on the Minecraft server.
1. step: Log in to the game panel and open your Minecraft server
2. step: At the control panel, click on the Console tab.
3. step: Type to console: /op YourNick - replace YourNick with the Minecraft username of the player to whom you want to give OP status. For example: /op AmazingPony
4. step: Press enter on your keyboard.
5. step: The console will return a response like: "[Server thread/INFO]: Made AmazingPony a server operator."
You have successfully OPed yourself or any other Minecraft player on your server.
If you need help, submit a ticket here, we are here to help!